Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 19, 2007

A Picture Says it All

We spent the majority of the day working out issues back home. The one thing about maintaining two homes is making sure bill are paid, grass is cut, and your house is still there! Luckily we have some great support staff back home that have been checking on things. We moved into our first home October 13th and one the neighbors asked "is it just the three of you?" Little did we know.


After a little coaxing...Kelly decided to take a "belly pic". If I can get past the censors (aka kelly) I'll post more later!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly considering you are having 4 your belly look good. I can't wait to see these little men. You can give me one of your boys and I will give you the little girl. LOL I don't know if I am ready for the whinning of a girl. I would rather deal with the hyperactivity.

Anonymous said...

Kelly, your JOURNEY is amazing. I am proud of you and I love you.

Gia

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Mike how on earth did you get kelly to pose for this one? just wanted say I'm proud of you guys and hope to see you soon.

Dee

kimwiggins08 said...

Hi Kelly,
You look so beautiful I know you don't know who this is but it is Kim from Detroit Natalie friend. I am bad but I have been so busy. Take care, you are so unbelievably a super mom.

kimwiggins08 said...

Hi Kelly,
You look so beautiful I know you don't know who this is but it is Kim from Detroit Natalie friend. I am bad but I have been so busy. Take care, you are so unbelievably a super mom.

Anonymous said...

August 2, 2007

Michael & Kelly,
Hang in there! I feel confident that things are going to work out just fine. Pat and Keisha will be flying in later today to try and "ease your burden" a little, if they can (smile). I will talk with you both later this week.
Uncle Dwight