Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 29, 2007

A Day At the Park


We caught the final game in the current Diamondback home stand with the Atlanta Braves and witnessed an offensive clinic! The Braves won 14-0. The crew (Kinsey,Kailey, and Michael) and I had a nice time. Michael and Kailey managed to find a Kiddie park in the stadium and had a ball. This was my second game since arriving in Arizona. Chase Field has a retractable roof which has been closed due to the extreme temps. If you look closely you may see Kelly in the pool.....just kidding!






Kelly's progress continues to go well. Today she's been working on names. We heard a few stories about poor outcomes early in the pregnancy and I feel Kelly wanted to make sure she could go the distance before naming them. We hope to finish that task this week.




Newsweek magazine will be in Phoenix this week to write a story on multiple pregnancy patients and we were notified by the hospital PR director they may be interested in our story. Tomorrow's schedule includes IV Iron therapy. 31 weeks!! TMM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember, I want the picture that is taken of T. Micheal when he FIRST see his brothers. That is going to be a real picture moment....DONT FORGET!!

Love, Gia

Anonymous said...

I love the website, it keeps me updated about what's going on with Kelly so I don't have to worry. I miss talking to Kelly though!!! Kelly, if you have a day when you don't have contractions, call me. 31 weeks, I can't wait! In terms of names, I was thinking: Jennifer, Jenifer, Gynifer and Genipher- aren't those names gorgeous!
Jennifer