Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 13, 2007

33wks!!

Next week this time I'll be blogging from the OR suite! (Just Kidding) The countdown is on and we can't wait to see their faces. Last minute preparations are underway, names are almost completed, and Kelly is ready.

Before I left for Arizona, I called myself "trying to stay occupied" and tried my hand at gardening. My grandparents are avid gardeners, but this was my first attempt to create one. Fortunately, I had a good resource in Eddy Edwards, a local horticulturist, that kind of walked me through the process.(soil,fertilizer,plants,etc) Between working and this new found hobby, time was moving fast; but now that I've been in Arizona for a six weeks straight, I started to wonder whether I still had a garden. Eddy called today to remind me that the yard and garden were "hanging in there" despite the heatwave and drought that has blanketed the South this summer.

Time had been moving very slowly until today! The "YOUR LIFE IS REALLY GONNA CHANGE", phone-calls have started to come in more and the pressure is on. Kelly continues to remind me that Monday August 20th can't come soon enough! Hence I searched the net and found the ticker above!
Tomorrow we are scheduled for a BPP, and possible Procrit shot, our last attempt to boost her hemoglobin, which incidentally was 9.1 up from 8.4 after her iron therapy. Definitely happy about that! Kelly has promised to personally blog before she delivers...so I'll keep you posted.33wks! WoW!!

4 comments:

Andria said...

Wow! You are doing awesome! Stay sane, keep the faith and be sure your camera is ready!

Anonymous said...

Hey Family,

Just wanted to post something before the big day. I am really sorry I didn't come out before the babies were born. Yall know about my many issues. I just wanted to say I can't wait to see all my nephews. I feel like a star when I tell people that my sister is having quads. People want to have a conversation like I am having quads. LOL Anyway, I love yall and can't wait to get the phone call before and after. I pray daily for all of you. The nursery will be beautiful, so Kelly don't fret. Can't wait to see yall +4!

Anonymous said...

Kelly the babies are gorgeous, simply gorgeous. You have five handsome boys, that truly a blessing in itself and may God continue to bless you and your family. We were joking at work saying that if you mess with one, you have four more to deal with. So you know what the odds are going in!! Shelia

Anonymous said...

Kelly the babies are gorgeous, simply gorgeous. You have five handsome boys, that truly a blessing in itself and may God continue to bless you and your family. We were joking at work saying that if you mess with one, you have four more to deal with. So you know what the odds are going in!! Shelia